4Recruitment Services are a multi award winning agency, we are one of the 29 agencies throughout the UK to be on to approved national frameworks including Crown Commercial Services, Health Trust Europe and the NHS CPP.
We are now on the lookout for a Trainee Compliance Officer to join the Social Work Team in Ilford. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established social-care agency, who offers an excellent salary, benefits and working environment.
The Salary is from £16,000 to £20,000 per year – Permanent Role
Job Description –
- Assistance in keeping working candidates compliant
- Ensuring individual targets are hit
- Providing high level of compliance assistance
- Ensure Compliance Guidance is read, understood and used as part of your daily routine
- Ensuring all bookings for training are processed correctly
- Ensuring all DBS applications are processed correctly
- Responsible for monthly checks on all working candidates and systems updated accordingly
- Understand each Framework and the compliance standards needed to ensure that all files meet the Framework standards
- To participate and prepare files for Framework audits
- Providing support to other departments and Managers
- Other duties as required
What you will need –
- Experience within the Social Care/Social Work Sector Desirable
- Previous Compliance Experience Desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience Using Portals & Databases Desirable
Working for 4Recruitment Services –
- Competitive basic and commission
- On-going development and Full in-depth training given
- Career progression routes
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Nicola Hanspal on 0208 911 0706.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities supplier.