UQSW | Assistant Support Worker | Autism Team | Islington
We require an Assistant Support Worker to work within an Autism and Learning Difficulties Team based in Islington. The Successful Assistant Support Worker will be required to have a minimum of 1 years recent Support Work experience of working within the relevant Team.
To apply for this the Assistant Support Worker must have: -
- NVQ in Education Welfare, DipSW, CQSW or degree in a related field or an appropriate child or young person qualification
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of providing person centred support to people with learning difficulties and/or Autism
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Previous experience working in a multi-professional environment
Salary is £11.25 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176.