Vehicle Maintenance Fitter | Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
Hours: Full-Time - 8am to 4pm – 37 hours
Duration: 2.5m w/possible extensions
Salary: £11 - £13 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Vehicle Maintenance Fitter for a local authority in Lisburn and Castlereagh carrying out a range of maintenance/repair duties.
As a member of the Operational Services Team the post holders’ requirements:
- Be responsible for the effective and efficient maintenance of the Council’s entire vehicle fleet including refuse vehicles, commercial trucks, light vans, tractors, heavy plant and grounds maintenance equipment
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining heavy commercial plant/vehicles including servicing and preparation for PSV’s and MOT’s, periodic vehicle safety checks, preventative maintenance and daily response maintenance/repairs
- The post holder will assume other delegated duties appropriate to the post reasonably assigned by management
Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant professional level qualification
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131.