Voids Operation Manager
|Job Title:||Voids Operation Manager|
|Salary:||£33.56 - 33.56 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Voids Operation Manager. You will be working based in Camden
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £33.56ph via umbrella
Accountable to the Head of Repairs and Operations the post holder will be commercially and operationally responsible for delivering a high standard of complex void repairs across the entire Councils property portfolio. Managing a supervisory team, direct labour tradesmen, and assigned sub-contractors whilst maintaining effective budget management of current £4m budget for service.
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Background in a trade-based specialism.
- Extensive experience in delivering a reactive repairs/void service for social housing.
- Extensive experience of managing a direct delivery workforce
- Experience of working in a high volume maintenance/void environment.
- Up to date understanding of the health and safety responsibilities of a maintenance service, preferable IOSH Managing Safely.
- Evidence of commercial acumen to manage the service within budget.
- Ability to project manage complex programmes of work.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30 - 32 per hour
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour
Electrical maintenance engineer
Salary: £22.00 - 22.50 per hour
Salary: £22 - 24 per hour
Salary: £18 - 20 per hour