Waste Management Driver - Lancashire
|Job Title:||Waste Management Driver - Lancashire|
|Salary:||£13.21 - 13.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Waste Management Driver – Lancashire
Salary: £ 13.21ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide a safe and effective refuse / recycling collection service and offer cover for other frontline services across the borough.
- To assist the Waste Management Officer in the management and supervision of the service teams under their control.
- To issue instructions for work to be carried out and ensure that work is completed in accordance with the required specification and within the contracted time.
- To ensure that all vehicles, plant and equipment is used appropriately and for the purpose intended and that all defects are reported via the agreed channels.
- The collection of domestic, industrial, commercial refuse (waste), dry recyclable and compostable material from domestic residencies, shops, flats, school, factories and other properties across the borough as required.
- To complete all required monitoring and round status information as detailed in the working agreement.
- To ensure a high standard of service conduct, safety, hygiene and security of work site at all times. Ensure that established health and safety procedures, codes of practice and manufacturers operating instruction are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Attend meetings as required.
- To ensure the timely completion of relevant service documentation and make full use of in-cab technology as directed.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR/OD Specialist - Manchester
Salary: £18.16 - 18.16 per hour
Business Compliance Officer - Warrington
Salary: £35 per hour
Senior Planning Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £16.26 - 16.26 per hour
Strategic Financial Adviser(interim & Senior) - Rochdale Council
Salary: £21 per hour