Wokingham Council - HR Business partner
|Job Title:||Wokingham Council - HR Business partner|
|Salary:||£18.48 - 18.48 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Wokingham Council – HR Business partner
- Collaboratively work with HR team members to implement people solutions that drive performance improvement and deliver short and long-term project and organisational objectives.
- Identify training and development needs across the Council, feeding into the overall learning and development programme of needs identification.
- Manage or contribute to the implementation of HR programmes, projects and / or change initiatives as required, including management development programmes and performance management.
- Champion and deliver change across function and the organisation to effectively prepare managers and their teams to embrace new ways of working that support the Corporate Delivery Plan and services that are delivered to residents.
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities for the Council by using data and HR metrics to spot opportunities and risks in current operations to enable long term workforce planning in service areas.
- Influence leaders and managers providing guidance, and policy interpretation to ensure legal compliance with fair and consistent management decisions.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer. To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact
Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
HR Co-ordinators - Islington
Salary: £19 per hour
HR Officer - Bolton
Salary: £17 per hour
HR Systems and Information Officer - Solihull
Salary: £16.92 - 19.62 per hour
Senior HR Operations Officer - Bristol
Salary: £14 per hour
HR Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £18 per hour