Worcestershire County Council - ICT Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Worcestershire County Council - ICT Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||£11.50 - 11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Worcestershire County Council – ICT Service Desk Analyst
Hours: 37Hours (Hybrid working)
To provide an effective, professional and customer focused ICT Service Desk service ensuring that all customer incidents, requests and queries are captured and progressed swiftly, focusing on first time fix when possible which meet customer needs and expectations as agreed in the corporate Service Level Agreement.
• To provide help and guidance to users, including routine training in the normal usage of systems, products and services, to ensure systems are used effectively and efficiently and to maximise the Council’s return on its technology investments.
• To monitor the adoption of the Council’s information security, data protection and usage policies, reporting any breaches to ICT Services’ management, to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Council’s information assets.
• To manage the configuration of mobile phones including smartphones and to resolve any associated user issues.
• To ensure that all Configuration Management Database (CMDB) information is captured and that the Service Desk System is updated appropriately to enable the ICT Service to make appropriate plans and to implement change management effectively.
• To ensure that the Software Asset Management system is updated appropriately with new and deleted hardware CIs to enable the ICT Services to be compliant with the licences of software.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer. To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact
Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available