Workforce Advisor- Human Resources
|Job Title:||Workforce Advisor- Human Resources|
|Salary:||Rates are based on PAYE or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Workforce Advisor - Human Resources- Watford
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Workforce Advisor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Workforce Advisor’s to work with an large organisation developing a temporary workforce. Remote Working is available.
Workforce Advisor Pay Rates: £15.12 - £17.70 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Workforce Advisor Job Description Available
- Accountable for the co design, delivery and performance of our temporary worker providers, working closely with our current provider to address any performance concerns
- Ensuring our current provider deliver and maintain a fit for purpose supply chain that meets the needs of all areas of our organisation
- Extensively use data to provide insight to understand the location, capability, capacity and appetite for work on our supply chain.
- Provide expertise and advice to our hiring managers to meet their temporary resourcing needs and support resolution of any escalations
- Work closely with the Permanent recruitment team to maximise the benefits of our agency workforce and realise the benefits of temp to perm agreements.
- Coordinate reporting for this area and coordinate KPI/SLA reporting
- Work with our current provider and hiring managers to reduce spend on our agencies who are not on the current providers framework
- Develop hiring manager learning tools
- Keeping the intranet area for Temporary Agency Workers updated and engaging
- Develop a project plan for the development of our bank workers facility
- Experience of large-scale agency supply chain management, commercial negotiations and contract management
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Places value on people, integrity, inclusion and respect
- Experience of recruitment approaches to engage, retain and optimise our temporary agency workers and embed the knowledge across the recruitment service team.
- Commercially astute
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Outstanding communicator who understands the value of collaboration
- Able to build rapport and trust rapidly with the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders in complex and challenging circumstances which includes embedding behaviour change
- Confident and clear when presenting regardless of your audience.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Workforce Advisor and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available