YCSMAS Support Assistant - Young People's Drug and Alcohol Service - Islington
|Job Title:||YCSMAS Support Assistant - Young People's Drug and Alcohol Service - Islington|
|Salary:||£13.82 - 18.29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
YCSMAS Support Assistant – Young People's Drug and Alcohol Service – Islington
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Assistant to work in Young People's Drug and Alcohol Service in Islington.
To provide a broad-spectrum of administrative support to all members of the YCSMAS team that sits within Targeted Youth Support
Pay Rates: £13.82 - £18.29 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Support Assistant: (Full Job Description Available)
- Process and distribute incoming/outgoing documents and post (electronic and paper) using the database systems and scanning / indexing technology relative to the service area ensuring safe delivery of office correspondence.
- To work in accordance with safeguarding and security procedures relative to the service area and promote the procedures to those you come into contact with.
- Receive and respond to queries received by a range of contact points logging information accurately and alerting staff and managers accordingly.
- Proactively respond to and resolve, in a timely and courteous manner, a wide range of queries, including confidential and sensitive issues, by telephone, email or text message, or in writing, in line with the council’s customer care standard.
- At least 2 years proven experience as an Administrative Officer, or similar role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working to high standards of customer care communicating effectively with service users internal and external via a wide range of communication channels (Telephone, online, in writing). Handling all situations in a professional, sensitive and diplomatic manner.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Team Leader - Young People Leaving Care - East London
Salary: £36k per year
Early Support Practitioner - Harrow
Salary: £18.49 - 18.49 per hour
Personal Advisor Leaving Care - Ollerton
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Personal Advisor - Bexleyheath
Salary: £22 per hour
Safety Worker - Tower Hamlets (East London)
Salary: £20.54 - 20.54 per hour