YOS Operations Manager
|Job Title:||YOS Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£31 - 37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a YOS Operations Manager to work with one of our clients based in Enfield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying up to £37ph
The Youth Offending Service provides a statutory service, established under Section 37 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1988, delivering youth justice services to young people in Enfield. Key aim of the service is to provide high quality youth justice services that see children as children, treats them fairly and helps them to build on their strengths, so they can make a constructive contribution to society. This will prevent offending and create safer communities with fewer victims.
- Providing effective management to a multi-disciplinary team of youth justice service professionals, including case workers, specialist functions, statutory partners’ personnel such as Probation, Police and Health professionals;
- Management of day to day operations for their respective team whilst also contributing towards the whole service operational management;
- Preventing offending and re-offending of young people, ensuring all young people in the youth justice have their needs timely assessed within the relevant assessment framework and have highly effective intervention plans in place that meet the assessed needs, reduce and manage risks and promote desistance.
- Providing robust management oversight, ensuring all young people are safeguarded, effectively supervised and supported to maximise positive engagement and desistance whilst ensuring that victims are protected;
- Positively contributing to the service planning, delivery and assist the Head of Service and their deputy with service development activities
- oversee and be responsible for case work that can cover Out of Court Disposals, work in Court and Community including the work in secure settings;
- Lead on a specific youth justice area of responsibility as per required service needs, this may change from time to time. For example, this may include but not exclusively developing and overseeing provision of intensive support, partnership working arrangements, developing specific interventions and projects, overseeing specific area of youth justice service delivery i.e. court work, out of court disposals, delivery of health and well- being provision, transfers to probation, restorative justice and victims work.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available