Youth Justice Service Officer
|Job Title:||Youth Justice Service Officer|
|Salary:||£18.70 - 23.28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Youth Justice Service Officer to work with our client based in Oxford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
Pay rate paying up to £23.28ph
- To carry out all duties as a professional YJS Officer consistent with background qualifications and experience
- To provide a range of services to young offenders and those at risk of reoffending, their families, victims of youth crime, in the context of managing their risk and vulnerability issues, and risk to the public, as required by legislation and in accordance with national standards.
- To ensure that services are planned and delivered in a way that maximises participation and contributes to the reduction of the risk of offending and effective safeguarding. To incorporate a quality assurance framework for performance of staff.
- To make assessments of children and young people in relation to their criminogenic needs, risk of reoffending, risk of harm to the public and risk of vulnerability, devising, implementing and reviewing clear multi agency intervention plans of increasing complexity according to risk.
- To write reports for the Magistrates and Crown Courts and Referral Order Panels
- Case manage young people within the Youth Justice system in line with the National Minimum Standards prescribed by the Youth Justice Board, including young people subject to Bail Supervision and Support.
- Devise and deliver a range of YJS interventions – including individual, group and family – and be responsible for the enforcement of orders where young offenders fail to comply (breach); make necessary referrals to support and partner agencies to ensure effective resettlement of a young person from custody to the community. This include Criminal Behaviour and Parenting Orders
- Co-ordinate and deliverBail Support and Supervision and Remand programmes to young people. This will include young people remanded to local authority accommodation, secure accommodation or in custody.
- Undertake Appropriate Adult duties under the terms of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984.
- Ensure principles of restorative justice underpin all aspects of the work undertaken with young people and their families
- To act as Court Officer within the Youth Court and Crown Court
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Specialist Parent and Youth Support Practitioner
Salary: £19 - 24 per hour
Monitoring Officer - Social & Healthcare Qualified
Isle of Wight
Salary: £20 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adolescent Service
Salary: £37.37 - 37.37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Older Peoples Service
Salary: £24 - 37 per hour
Senior Social Worker - Mash Team
Salary: £38 per hour