Youth Justice Worker - Surrey
|Job Title:||Youth Justice Worker - Surrey|
|Salary:||£20.15 - 25.16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Youth Justice Worker - Surrey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Youth Justice Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Youth Justice Worker to work in Surrey.
To prevent young people offending and once in the Criminal Justice Service to accurately assess and offer high quality interventions to young people to reduce crime and to protect victims, in order to increase public safety.
Pay Rates: £20.15 - £25.16
Responsibilities of a Youth Justice Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- To complete good quality assessments of risk and need with young people and their families referred through to the YOS either for prevention or as a result of an arrest, charge or conviction. To ensure these assessments are recorded utilising the appropriate systems and tools.
- To develop and provide effective interventions with children and their families that meet their needs, address extra familial harm to reduce the risks of offending and improve outcomes. To ensure that National Standards are followed and best practice guidance met when working with children and their families.
- To represent the YOS in Police, Court, and community settings, prepare Pre-sentence, Referral Order, Victim Personal Statements and any other reports according to National Standards and good practice guidance.
- To offer restorative practice and reparation opportunities either as a direct outcome of offending or as part of interventions to support reintegration within families and communities.
- Keep accurate, clear records using relevant software systems, contributing to agreed performance indicators and producing relevant data as required by the management information system of the YS.
- Professional qualification relevant to Social care/Health/Education/Police/Probation and a record of continuous professional development.
- Relevant Experience to the Role.
- Experience of working with young people who display challenging, risky or offending behaviours.
- To have a clear understanding of the Criminal Justice System as it relates to young people.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available