Youth Support Worker – Clacton on Sea
We are currently seeking a Youth Support Worker to join a large client of ours based in Clacton on Sea on a Permanent Basis.
The Post Holder will be: -
- Attending young people meeting and contributing to them
- Driving company vehicles (current driving licence holders subject to procedures)
- Receiving training appropriate to role and maintaining an up to date training profile
- Responsibility for the accurate maintenance of financial records appropriate to duties of the post
- Responsibility for the health, safety and welfare or self and colleagues in accordance with the requirements of the organisational health and safety policies
- To carry out all other reasonable task are directed by the line manager
- Childcare qualification – NVQ or equivalent
- Current cleaning driving licence
Salary is up to £9.20 per hour (additional £50 sleep in)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 514 9115