Assistant Team Manager - Social Care
|Job Title:||Assistant Team Manager - Social Care|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Assistant Team Manager - Social Care to work with one of our clients based in Swindon. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates up to £40ph
- Assitant Team Manager will promote a culture of continuous improvement, through ownership of performance and maintaining quality assurance systems for the services. They will work to deliver the vision of the new Hospital Discharge Policy and support the team to provide operational cover 7 days a week, offering flexible working patterns over 7 days. They will work closely with acute and community health colleagues to ensure safe and effective discharges from the acute as well as working to prevent hospital admissions.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available