Building Control Surveyor
|Job Title:||Building Control Surveyor|
|Salary:||£250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for Building Control Surveyor. You will be working for Harrow Council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00pm
Day rate - £250 per day
- Assist the Senior Building Control Surveyor in the day to day management of an area of the Borough and to deputise for the Senior Building ControlSurveyor during absences.
- The processing and scrutiny of Building Regulation applications
- Inspection of building works
- The provision of general building control advice
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the Council’s equal opportunities policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity and to Harrow’s diverse community.
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the Council’s health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture
- To ensure compliance with the Council’s information security policies and maintain confidentiality
- To contribute to the delivery of a high quality building control service.
- To manage the personal work tray in the electronic document management system (Civica) to ensure that the case load is dealt with is a timely manner and within guidelines set out in the Building Control Quality Management System
- To take charge, as directed, of larger and more complex building projects within an area guiding and supervising career grade Building Surveyors involved with the projects.
- Assistance in the registration of new applications for complex projects including checking estimates and building costs and assessing plan and inspection charges
- To notify and/or confirm by letter to the responsible person details of irregularities, contravention’s and other matters regarding works in progress and liase, where necessary, with other Departments of the Council negotiating as necessary with builders and developers on these matters
- To report serious contravention’s of the Building Regulations and allied legislation to the Senior Building Surveyor for guidance upon necessary action.
- To provide pre-application, specialist advice on all aspects of the Building Regulations and allied legislation for more complete projects
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Estates Surveyor - North Herts
Salary: £200 per day
Electrical maintenance engineer
Salary: £17 - 22 per hour
Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £20 per hour
Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: £18.27 - 23.14 per hour
Painter and Decorator
Salary: £18.00 - 21.31 per hour