|Job Title:||Building Operatives|
|Salary:||£14.32 - 14.32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for Building Operatives. You will be working for Runnymede Borough Council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £14.32
To be part of the Facilities Team for Runnymede Borough Council’s mixed-use developments in the Borough. You will be managed by both the Building Services Manager and Assistant Building Services Manager to ensure that the Council provides high quality facilities and contracts management of our assets. You will ensure that our properties are a safe and pleasant environment for all stakeholders Retailers, Residents and Visitors, along with Officers within Civic Centre.
- You will work with the Building Services Manager and part of the Team that will assist with providing information which is key to the preparation and presentation of accounting and management reports
- You be part of any emergency response for all stakeholders and have key knowledge of fire risk assessments and health and safety, building management systems
- You will work ensure that the opening and closing of the Civic Centre is delivered to ensure that Council business can be achieved.
- Manage contractors on site when they undertake work nd sign off where appropriate both commercial and residential element
- Provide a first-class customer service including working with Officers at the Civic Centre to deliver the day to day running of the Civic Centre including the BMS along with ID badges for staff etc or occupants of the building
- Work with the Building Services Manager to circulate among visitors and public to preserve order and protect property in all the buildings#
- Deal with day to day issues as and when required in our multi storey car parks and keep records up to date and ensure an efficient service
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Engineering & Surveying - (Surveyor)
Salary: £23.51 - 23.51 per hour
Logistics Operative - Gloucestershire Council
Salary: £12.47 - 12.47 per hour
Salary: £35 per hour
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £25 per hour
Salary: £24 - 25 per hour
Salary: £22 per hour
Salary: £25.00 - 31.21 per hour