Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
|Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
|£42 per hour
|over 1 year ago
Specialist Consultant Worker – IFST Team G9
3 posts – Mental Health , Domestic Violence and Substance Misuse
Worker needs to work with all three
£42 per hour
The post holder will take a lead on providing professional advice and development in relation to mental health, domestic violence, and substance misuse within the IFST team, developing clear pathways of care and support for families affected, in order to promote and improve the wellbeing of parents, children and young people.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to:
- Provide clear support, advice, and guidance in the development of assessment and risk plans for families that meet the criteria.
- Providing assessment and intervention to parents, children, and young people where substance misuse, domestic abuse and mental health are presenting difficulties
- Providing keyworker support and lead upon interventions as part of the treatment plan agreed with the family, referring to other professionals / agencies in the network, where appropriate.
- Provide a range of interventions to support a persons with mental health, domestic abuse and substance misuse including advice, information, counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing, EMDR, trauma informed practice and other forms of support therapy.
- Make highly skilled evaluations and decisions about assessment and treatment options, taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and development processes that have shaped the individual, family, group or network.
- Be an active member of the multi-disciplinary IFST team and working across localities, in developing intervention plans to meet the referred family’s needs. Providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary assessment of the mental health of an adult, child or young person’s life and to work with the IFST team to identify needs and implement a package of intervention to meet those needs.
- Maintain a high standard of records, preparing reports for internal use and for external agencies as required and maintaining good communications with colleagues, referrers and other professionals involved.
To find out more information please contact Deannac@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available