|Salary:||£14 - 16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Caretaker. You will be working in Greenford (UB6). This is based within a school so an enhanced dbs check will be carried out
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 18:00pm
Temp - Perm Contract
Pay rate up to £16ph
To be responsible for the general maintenance, cleaning and security of the school and to maintain the premises (internally and externally) in a clean, safe and secure condition for all our stakeholders
- To be a key holder and to assist the Facilities Manager with the maintenance of keys and the electronic alarm system and be the second respondent to emergency call outs. This includes the routine and non-routine opening and closing of the school and the setting of alarms; ensuring that the school is locked and secure, with fire doors and all windows closed at the end of the school day and after any school functions, lettings or community use.
- To ensure that the agreed procedures and systems for opening and locking the school are fully implemented.
- To respond to emergency call-outs and take action as appropriate.
- To alert the appropriate person to any risk to a breach of security and deal with any incident affecting security as directed.
- To patrol the site to check for hazards, damages and intruders
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com