Children's Qualified Social Worker
|Job Title:||Children's Qualified Social Worker|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Children's Qualified Social Worker to work with one of our clients based in Bradford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £35ph
- Undertake preventative work with families, providing them with support material aid and financial assistance to diminish the need for care or accommodation.
- Investigate complaints of neglect and ill-treatment of children.
- Provision of accommodation.
- Receive children committed to the care of the Authority and use Child Assessment and Emergency Protection Orders.
- Accept responsibility for and supervision of children in care and set up reviews of such cases at defined intervals.
- Undertaken investigations into prospective family, friends and foster parents and supervise fostering arrangements in both private and Local Authority approved cases.
- Give evidence in the Courts in care and other proceedings which the Authority may institute, including the presentation of reports.
- To undertake training to ensure career development.
- To act in accordance with the priority and policies of the Children’s Division and Department.
- Liaison with other agencies and organisations in line with the responsibility outlined above, in order to fulfil the provisions of a social work service.
- To provide an access to service for client groups other than Children, Young People and Families.
- Will facilitate maximum user consultation and participation in line with policy.
- Provide training for and supervision of social work students and volunteers.
- Participate in the provision of training throughout the Department.
- Act as a member of a Professional Development Group or s Service Planning Group
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available