|Job Title:||Clinical Psychologist|
|Salary:||£43,815 - 53,946 per year|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work in a multidisciplinary team within the London Borough of Sutton.
The Post holder will be:
- based in the Sutton Community Learning Disabilities Team.
- working within a well-established Specialist Psychology service comprising of Counselling, Clinical and assistant Psychologists.
- expected to provide a qualified, high-quality specialist LD Psychology service to individuals, carers, families and groups within the London Borough of Sutton, in line with best, evidence-based practice and service care pathways.
- responsible for holding and managing a clinical caseload to clients referred to the service and utilising planning and organisational skills to carry out assessments, treatment and discharge of clients within the parameters of the service operational policy.
Our client is looking for a clinical Psychologist with Learning Disability experience with clients and supervisory experience with Psychology trainees and assistants.
The job role is hybrid but the client expects most assessments to be face to face (as a guideline 3 days a week in Sutton).
- HCPC registered Practitioner Clinical Psychologist
- BSc/Msc Psychology, including specifically models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics and two or more distinct psychological therapies and lifespan developmental Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Skills in the use of complex methods of Psychological assessment, intervention and management.
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of specialised Psychological assessments and therapies used with adult clients with learning disabilities.
- Knowledge of legislation and current national guidelines in relation to the client group and mental health.
- Experience in the assessment and treatment of learning disabled clients.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of client groups, across the whole life course presenting problems that reflect the full range of clinical severity including maintaining a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available