Commercial Gas engineer
|Commercial Gas engineer
|£18 - 20 per hour
|over 3 years ago
Our client is seeking an experienced gas engineer to cover and maintain Morisons Supermarkets in the Stoke-On-Trent area.
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm.
This role is on-going.
Pay Rate: £Negotiable
- Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimizing the plan where appropriate.
- Effective and timely communication with the scheduler with regards to call progress and any issues encountered, part sourcing and pricing – QRE information gathering from site.
- Use smart phones accurately and working in in real-time to ensuring site time / travel time is accurate and all necessary details are recorded and sent through to our operating system.
- Provide timely and accurate costs for materials needed to enable quotes and uplifts for works as required.
- Work to achieve agreed client and KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits to completion and meet SLA.
- Operate according to the Clients Facilities QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required/ issue of certification to be correct and appropriate for the works undertaken.
- Ensure that operational issues within the compliance team are systematically raised and reviewed with the gas management team.
- Use our network of suppliers to obtain materials costs and availability prior to collection from site and after approval when materials are required.
- Contribute to improvement of working practices as required.
- Out of hours call is on a Rota system to attend out of hours / on-call work as required.
- Core CCN1 up to 70kw (domestic) with Commercial Changeover (CODNC01) for over 70kw appliances
- Core COCN1 Commercial over 70kw
- Core qualification needs to be valid
- Full Clean Driving License- Essential.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an Updated CV for consideration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available