Communication Support Worker
|Job Title:||Communication Support Worker|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Communication Support Worker to support our client based in Wandsworth. This role involves supporting students with hearing difficulties
This role is temporary and is on-going for a minimum of 2-3 weeks, these are the hours required –
Tuesday 9.30 AM -12.15 PM
Wednesday 10.30 AM -12 PM & 1 PM - 3.45 PM
Thursday 09:00 -15:30
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide additional 1-2-1 support for students
- Proactively promote, encourage, and work with students around the “Learner Voice” to ensure students have a sense of investment in the life of the College through providing support for Course Representatives, the Student Council and the general student population to engage and participate with learner voice events and activities.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Level 6 BSL, or a minimum level 4
- Experience of positively engaging young people and working with them to improve behaviour, skills and confidence.
- Experience of working with young people in a challenging environment including proactively engaging them in challenging situations.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Leaving Care Support Worker - Bolton
Salary: £21.21 - 21.21 per hour
Team Leader - Young People Leaving Care - East London
Salary: £33k per year
Personal Advisor - Family Services - Barnet
Salary: £26.50 - 26.50 per hour
Personal Advisor - Children and Adults Service - Southwark
Salary: £25.40 - 25.40 per hour
Leaving Care Specialist (Personal Advisor) - Bradford
Salary: £15.80 - 19.09 per hour