Community Opportunities Support Worker - Loughborough
|Job Title:||Community Opportunities Support Worker - Loughborough|
|Salary:||£10.57 - 12.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Community Opportunities Support Worker - Loughborough, Leicestershire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Community Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Community Opportunities Support Worker to join a team based in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Pay Rates: £10.57 - £12.90 per hour
Child Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will be responsible for providing personalised support for service users, maintaining a high standard of support and care to people, ensuring their emotional, physical and social wellbeing needs are met, promoting the rights and independence of the individual.
- Attend to service users personal care and hygiene needs
- Maintain accurate records for service users
- Assist in the development of assessments, support plans and risk assessments
- Be aware of and act upon instructions issued orally or in writing e.g. by a supervisor at staff meetings or through information bulletin
- Facilitate trial visits by representatives/ professionals
- Attend supervisions and team meetings
- Experience working with vulnerable adults
- Willingness to take job related training
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Residential Care Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available