|Salary:||£24.35 - 30.45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
We are currently looking for an Electrician. You will be working in Coalville (LE67)
Monday - Friday
08:00am - 16:00pm
Temp Contract - Ongoing
Pay rate - £24.35ph paye or £30.45ph via umbrella
We are seeking a motivated person to join our In-House Repairs Team to carry out new installations and testing to our housing stock across the district. You will be joining a busy team which undertakes all types of maintenance / building works across a diverse range of occupied and vacant properties. Ideally, we are looking for a multi-skilled operative to carry out our Planned Home Improvement Works this includes 1st and 2nd fix installs to our new kitchens and bathrooms and full house rewires. Preference will be given to previous re-wire experience.
- To undertake all works to the required standard in accordance to current regulations following manufacturer’s instructions
- Works in an efficient and timely manner in line with industry standards.
- To liaise with the Asset Management Support Team to ensure job activities are scheduled effectively.
- Comply with all Health and Safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- Must hold a full driving license and supply own transport covered by business insurance.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Talk to a Consultant
Talk to Liam Murphy, the specialist consultant managing this position
- Email: Liamm@4recruitmentservices.com
- Phone: 0208 911 1091