|Job Title:||Fabric Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Fabric Engineer. You will be working based in Dover.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Salary - £34,000 per annum
- Providing planned preventive, reactive maintenance and minor works to the building
- Achieve excellent standards of productivity, workmanship and discipline.
- Encourage co-operation, teamwork and versatility including liaison with other disciplines and hospital staff.
- To maintain and improve work carried out on a PPM basis.
- Interpret and work from all daily work orders and instructions without supervision.
- Diagnose and repair faults in building fabric, to deal with new situations as they arise.
- Understand the working of the building fabric.
- To work to relevant standards and legislation.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the role or requested by Supervisor and Line manager.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available