|Job Title:||Healthcare Assistant|
|Salary:||£11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bal Sunner|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit Healthcare Assistants (HCA) to work at GP Practices based in within the Birmingham area.
Our clients are requiring a HCA to work approximately 30 hours from Monday to Friday.
The HCA duties include:
- Undertake new patient health checks
- Taking blood samples (must be phlebotomy trained)
- Carry out baseline observations such as pulse, blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, recording findings accurately
- Diabetes checks, including foot checks
- Facilitate routine and 24-hour BP monitoring, advising patients accordingly
- Undertake wound care, dressings and other clinical tasks as required
- Carry out height, weight and BMI checks as directed
- Act as a chaperone as required
- Administer B12 vaccinations
- Support the practice nurse with health promotion programmes
The ideal HCA will:
- have experience of working in a primary care environment ideally at a GP Practice
- experience of using clinical systems ideally Clinical SystmOne
- Phlebotomy certification
- be flexible, friendly, with excellent customer service and clinical skills and works well within a team, whilst also being able to use their own initiative.
- Have good IT skills and an ability to work within a fast paced environment
- DBS Check
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available