Healthcare Assistant HCA - Mental Health Services - Torquay
|Job Title:||Healthcare Assistant HCA - Mental Health Services - Torquay|
|Salary:||Rates are dependant of shift type|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Healthcare Assistant HCA – Mental Health Services – Torquay
Are you a passionate, dedicated healthcare assistant looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting HCA’s to work in the mental health service based in the Torquay rea.
Pay Rates: £12.50 - £15.00 per hour (Rates are dependant of shift type)
What you will be doing:
• Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
• Washing and dressing patients
• Serving meals and helping to feed patients
• Helping people to move around
• Assisting with Toileting
• Making beds
• Talking to patients and making them comfortable
Skills & Professional Characteristics Needed:
• Previous hospital experience
• Caring and kind
• Cheerful and friendly
• Willing to be hands-on with patients
• Willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
• Be able to follow instructions and procedures
• Be able to work in a team but use their own initiative
• Must have at least 6 months Band 2 UK Hospital Experience
• Must be able to carry out basic observations
• Right to Live and Work in the UK
• Current Enhanced DBS
What we offer:
• We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
• Flexible hours
• Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
• Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
• You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
• When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
• Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders, Or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available