Highway Engineer / Senior Highway Technician
|Job Title:||Highway Engineer / Senior Highway Technician|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Highway Engineer / Senior Highway Technician. You will be working in Bury for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £30ph
- Experienced in Highway and Traffic scheme design, implementation and project management.
- Design and implementation of local safety schemes, accident analysis, traffic management schemes, traffic calming.
- Understand traffic regulation orders (TROs).
- Proven communication skills working with all stakeholders.
- Be able to undertake consultations on schemes and collate the results.
- Ability to deal with queries/complaints from members of the public/councillors/TfGM**/other council departments etc.
- Good knowledge of TSRGD and DMRB.
- Experience of producing detailed design drawings and tender drawings in AutoCAD.
- Ability to organisation and prepare reports and supplementary information for submission to the Council’s own Traffic Management Unit (TMU) or other Committees.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available