Home Energy Advisor - Islington
|Job Title:||Home Energy Advisor - Islington|
|Salary:||£19.50 - 19.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Home Energy Advisor – Islington
Contract – Full Time
- To assist in the delivery of the Seasonal Health Intervention Network (SHINE) and other contracts for fuel poverty and energy advice services, this includes providing comprehensive sustainable energy and affordable warmth advice to the vulnerable clients and signposting/referring to relevant grants and schemes.
- To undertake home energy visits to advise on saving energy and water. To fit energy efficiency measures and identify potential for heating and insulation measures.
- To use a variety of methods to persuade and encourage shifts to more energy and water efficient living and to reduce fuel and water poverty including the provision of advice and information, workshops, and outreach work.
- To market the council’s advisory services to potential clients and referrers. This includes researching and targeting promotional materials, co-ordinating and delivering promotional activity (presentations, events and training sessions).
- To maintain information systems and ensure material is updated
- Liaise with the public, council services and other bodies
- To carry out regular reviews of work programmes in conjunction with management
- To undertake reception/telephone duties, as required.
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's