Housing Solutions System Support - Romford
|Job Title:||Housing Solutions System Support - Romford|
|Salary:||£15.06 - 15.06 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Housing Solutions System Support – Romford (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £15.06ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide effective and efficient administration and reception support to the Housing Solutions Service and to provide help and assistance to personal callers to the Service.
- To understand the challenges and complexities around homelessness today, the impact that homelessness has on families and single people, and have a commitment to addressing housing issues and reducing homelessness
- To develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the different housing options available to service users seeking accommodation and systems of access to housing of all types including; the private rented sector, intermediate housing schemes, and supported housing.
- Regularly handle face to face queries from the public, arrange meetings as required, assist with monitoring team plans and assist the team leader with monitoring to ensure compliance with team targets and standards
- To maintain accurate written and computer records, reports, & other monitoring information as required in connection with the various duties undertaken, and keep other records necessary to provide an adequate management information data base
- To organise and administer a case load, identifying priorities and deadlines and ensuring systematic progress is made on each case.
- To provide comprehensive administration support to a high standard that is proactive, timely, and responsive and maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing using appropriate language and methods of communication in a polite and approachable manner to ensure information is received, understood and acted upon. Dealing with telephone queries from colleagues and the public and leaving accurate messages for colleagues, where appropriate.
- To help maintain computerised management information systems as required.
- To proactively manage and be responsible for own workload.
- Organise the scanning, photocopying, collation, printing and distribution of key information, documents and resources, including for meetings.
- Support the updating and maintenance of the departmental filing system.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Share this Job
Housing Solutions Officer - Manchester
Salary: £14.67 - 14.67 per hour
Accommodation Support Workers - Homelessness
Salary: £12 - 17 per hour
Supported Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.70 per hour
Outreach Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.60 per hour
Emergency Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.70 per hour