Isle of Wight - Adults Locality Social Worker
|Job Title:||Isle of Wight - Adults Locality Social Worker|
|Location:||Isle of Wight|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Isle of Wight Council
Adults Locality Social Worker
£40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker, to work as part of Adult Social Care in County Hall, Newport, Isle of Wight. We require a qualified social worker, able to undertake locality work, Care Act COVID 19 type assessments and reviews.
All applicants will need to have had both Covid-19 vaccines and be able to evidence this.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL APPLICANTS ARE AWARE THAT SOME OF THE WORK EACH WEEK WILL REQUIRE BEING BASED ON THE ISLE OF WIGHT - We predict 2 days on site and 3 days working from home.
* Some work can be done remotely where possible and we will also need face to face conversations / visits.
* Safeguarding enquiries will be undertaken over the phone where possible or via visits.
* MCA and BIA which will need face to face visits.
Candidates will be required to work 5 days per week Monday - Thursday, 8.30am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm = 37 hrs
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the role and the complexity of the work undertaken to achieve the best outcomes.
• Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front-line team
• Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health Care.
• To demonstrate person centred working
• To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
• See working under pressure as a challenge.
• Work well within a multi-agency team.
• To be able to record to a high standard and evidence base work
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available