|£30 - 32 per hour
|over 1 year ago
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Surveyor. You will be covering the South Midlands area - Coventry, Rugby, South of Birmingham
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £32ph via umbrella
Responsible for pre/post-inspection and reports for responsive repairs, void works and cyclical repairs within the relevant area of operation, consulting and engaging with customers, leaseholders and with internal and external stakeholders in the region. Ensure the highest customer standards of delivery are achieved, minimal defects, and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. Effectively managing the performance and on site progress ensuring that works are delivered on time, to a regional budget of £10m, to quality standards and achieve value for money in line with all relevant statutory regulations and compliance
- Deliver an effective & efficient Repairs & Maintenance service at an operational level to include a regionally based professional surveying service, disrepair works, Major/Complex Works, FRA, responsive repairs, voids and aids and adaptations.
- Prepare and carry out diagnostic inspections, surveys & technical reports in accordance with Group practice. Providing accurate technical advice with competent & thorough surveys/post-inspections.
- Identifies and manages insurance claims ensuring most economically advantageous outcome for the organisation. To include, property inspections, managing decants, liaising with loss adjusters/insurance team.
- Technical lead within the Housing team during the handover of any new developments to ensure quality control through to completion and the end of defects.
- Effective and efficiently control budgetary spend of approx. £2m within individual area of operation, ensuring revenue and capital spend are recorded accurately. Review invoices and requests for payment from contractors, challenge and resolve submissions where required.
- Deliver and effectively manage legal disrepair claims and Environmental Health Orders in line with group process and provide detailed reports, and manage complex repairs to an agreed outcome to protect Clarion interests. Ensure effective liaison with in-house service provider, M&E contractors and external sub-contractor staff to ensure the delivery of a top quartile service in line with industry standards, schedule of Rates, operational regulatory framework, health & safety (including asbestos
- RICS qualified
- UK Driving License
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £200 - 240 per day
Quantity Surveyor - Lancashire
Salary: £22.91 - 22.91 per hour
Disrepair Surveyor - Basildon
Salary: £40 per hour
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £11 - 12 per hour
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £19.99 - 23.00 per hour
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £19.99 - 21.00 per hour
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer
Salary: £39,999 - 43,600 per year