|Job Title:||Repairs Supervisor|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Repairs Supervisor. You will be working in Kensington
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £28ph via umbrella
Supervising directly a team of four Electricians. Preparing specifications, reviewing and approving variations. Pre and post inspections of electrical works.
- To ensure daily work targets are achieved and assisting in the efficient and effective management of materials and resources to deliver the repairs service.
- Provide in depth construction and trade based information and support to trade operatives and any other relevant RBKC staff.
- Review progress and respond to issues that arise to prevent delays. This includes ensuring all materials and impressed stocks are in place and access equipment is available and fit for purpose.
- Liaise with other supervisors and Housing Response to monitor delivery and make any necessary adjustments between teams to ensure optimum utilisation of staff to meeting service requirements.
- Integrated working with the planning function to maximize efficient deployment of operatives and use of technology to support this.
- Carry out pre and post inspections as appropriate, ensuring work is clearly described and specified, materials, plant, tools and access equipment are available and multi-trade input is co-ordinated to provide a seamless end to end service.
- Ensure that the quality of work undertaken by the in house team and contractors meets the required technical standards and specifications, securing customer satisfaction. This includes undertaking inspections during and on the completion of works.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £21 per hour
Salary: £22 per hour
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £25 per hour
Salary: £35 per hour
Salary: £16.29 - 20.21 per hour
Logistics Operative - Gloucestershire Council
Salary: £12.47 - 12.47 per hour
Salary: £12.50 - 12.50 per hour
Salary: £25.00 - 31.21 per hour