Multiple Programme Leader
|Multiple Programme Leader
|£27.57 - 27.57 per hour
|about 1 year ago
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Multiply Programme Leader to support our client based in Hammersmith.
The purpose of this role is to lead and coordinate H&F Multiply programme, a new national initiative delivering maths and skills for life training to staff and the wider community. This will require establishing the multiply programme and embedding it in the curriculum, securing participation of our staff and target learners.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination, planning and delivery of the Multiply Programme in line with the council and services priorities, policies and performance framework.
This position is a temp to perm position, starting as 12 weeks and can become permanent
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To support the planning the delivery of the Multiply Programme area in a way that complies with national and local requirements.
- Contribute to the Skills for Life Team and wider strategies and plans for the Service
- Set up, manage and monitor the multiply programme to ensure all local needs are considered, and local, regional and national targets are met
- Profile recruitment, engagement, success and progression of the contract and report to DfE on outcomes
- Support staff recruitment, training, and performance to ensure high quality provision
- Manage and provide support to partner organisations, including H&F staff and employers, who are involved in the Multiply project
- Ensure continuous quality improvement, in line with Ofsted and Skills for Life requirements, through self-assessment and quality improvement
- Manage the evaluation of the project that informs local, regional, and national policy
- Manage complex data and project budget, enabling the funding to be maximised. Ensuring budgets are managed in line with Council requirements
- Maintain a high level of expert knowledge in specialist area through continuous professional development
- Support Skills for Life team to become an outstanding provider
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with learners, employers, partners and stakeholders, including where appropriate, local, regional and national networks
- To teach an annually agreed number of hours in line with the needs of the role and the service
- To be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the Multiply Programme area’s teaching and learning
- Enhanced DBS (provided via our agency)
- Level 4 teaching qualification in Maths or Equivalent
- Range of recent successful teaching experience in programme area
- Evidence of ability to develop and manage a curriculum programme that is responsive to and meets the needs of the Services objectives and priorities
- Evidence of ability to recruit, support and manage staff to perform to a high standard
- Evidence of understanding and knowledge of developments and policies pertinent to the service
- Evidence of understanding of the Education Inspection Framework and ability to contribute to quality improvement strategies
- Evidence of ability to develop and source learning resources that enable high standards of teaching
- Evidence of being able to work within agreed budgets and provide timely reports as required
- Evidence of ability to contribute to the securing of funding and additional resources for both the curriculum area and service
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available