Night Senior Care Assistant - Residential Care Home - Flitwick
|Night Senior Care Assistant - Residential Care Home - Flitwick
|full time, perm - £19,352.97 pa
|almost 3 years ago
Night Senior Care Assistant – Residential Care Home- Full time- Bedfordshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Senior Care Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Senior Care Assistant to work in a Residential Care Home that offers Residential Care, Nursing Care, Dementia Care & Respite Care in Bedfordshire.
The Senior Care Assistant Salary is £19,352.97 per annum.
This is a lovely residential home that values quality of care, quality of homes & Surroundings and pride in service as just some of the company’s core values.
What the Senior Care Assistant will be doing: ( A Full Job Description is Available)
To assist on a daily basis, the trained nurses to assess the individual needs and capabilities of the residents, and reporting immediately any changes noted with regards to the residents health and/or general well-being.
To provide care and support for all residents.
This Responsibility will include:
- Providing direct person centred care to all residents, promoting their individuality and dignity at all times. Ensuring their hygiene, elimination, mobility, physical comfort, eating and drinking needs are met
- Compiling and maintaining care plans for residents together with the resident/supporters and nurses, ensuring all daily written records are completed clearly and accurately, being aware of specific support needs and any risks
- Becoming a key worker for a group of residents allocated by the trained nurse/Care Services Manager
- Reporting immediately to the Care Services Manager or nurse, any illness, accident or event incurred by a resident, colleague, self or visitor to the home
- Assisting residents with social activities by interacting with them, encouraging them to continue with or take up new hobbies and activities such as those organised by the Activities Coordinator or assistants
- Ensuring that the Nurse Call alarm system is answered in a timely manner and providing assistance where required
- Regularly undertaking observations of residents as determined in their care plans. To offer ongoing comfort to those who may be ill or requiring care at the end of their life and their supporters, ensuring that their religious or cultural needs are fulfilled
- Performing reporting and recording, following training, clinical observations of residents’ temperature, pulse, breathing, height and weight. Obtaining urine, stool and sputum samples, as requested by the GP or RGN in charge. Performing simple urinalysis following training
Senior Care Assistant Essential Requirements:
- Good Level of IT Skills and literacy
- Knowledge and experience of working to CQC standards and CQC compliance
- Have at least 1 years Care Experience in a Care, Nursing or Residential Home
- Must have a Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
What we offer:
- We will offer you an attractive salary.
- Option of Pension Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities. You will benefit from a strong and stable management team which is keen to invest in you and your career to help you reach your potential.
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Senior Care Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available