Ofsted Registered Manager - Hillingdon
|Ofsted Registered Manager - Hillingdon
|£24.12 - 30.21 per hour
|over 1 year ago
Ofsted Registered Manager - Children's Residential Care - Hillingdon
Are you a passionate, dedicated Ofsted Registered Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Ofsted Registered Manager to work in Hillingdon area.
The Manager will guide and support a team of staff and partners to ensure that the individual assessed needs of children are met despite any challenges. Keeping abreast of changing practice and issues at both National and local level to ensure that the service is able to provide the best level of support whilst considering and managing resources effectively, dealing with complex issues and managing risk.
Pay Rates: £24.12 - £30.21
Responsibilities of a Ofsted Registered Manager: (Full Job Description Available)
- Responsible for the efficient management of day to day operation of the services including the management of the buildings and all facilities.
- Responsible for managing the fabric of the building, the maintenance and the ongoing repairs and improvements as required to meet high standards.
- Ensure that placement assessments are conducted and thoroughly assessed and risk matched for the overall safety and ambience of the home. Consider places of safety and how this can be best achieved within the environment, whilst complying with the regulations
- Responsible for the effective management of the allocated budget and maintain effective budgetary controls within allocated cash limits.
- Prepare draft financial estimates as and when required.
- Use Collaborative Planning tool monthly to monitor, forecast and agree budget spending.
- Have systems in place for the procurement of goods and services and follow the authorisation process. Have strict controls on spending within the home to ensure full compliance with Council process.
- Have a clear understanding and control of children's allowances and follow best practice in ensuring that money is appropriately allocated to a child in an appropriate form, ie. prepaid card, cash or support with spending and budgeting
- Diploma in Social Work, or any other Health or Social Care related field Recognised social work qualification (e.g. DipSW / CQSW)
- NVQ 4 registered Managers award
- Hold Registered Manager status through registration with Ofsted
- A proven track record in Management of a Children's service, including the line management of a childcare team.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available