Parking Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Parking Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£20.87 - 20.87 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Parking Project Engineer. You will be working in Harrow
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £20.87ph via umbrella
- The post holder will be primarily responsible for the delivery of the Cashless Parking Project and will be required to lead and manage the stages from feasibility, consultation to implementation.
- To develop a detailed project management plan that would ensure the effectively delivery of the project.
- To provide regular update as required to the Project Board, and report progress to Programme Board
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy and the ability to understand and implement the policy in relation to the job responsibilities
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- To promote and participate in the council’s individual performance appraisal and development initiatives and information management best practice.
- To ensure compliance with the council’s information security policies and maintain confidentiality.
- Support the translation of a high-level strategic vision through the delivery of the cashless parking project.
- Lead officers through the project management process to ensure successful delivery and resolution of risks and issues.
- Work closely with commercial partners to ensure that the project is deliverable within the council.
- Act as a key point of contact for managers and staff and advise as necessary on the direction of the cashless parking project.
- Manage the Council’s deliverables for the project i.e., ensure requirements are signed off, agree approaches to change and sign off agreements to proceed at key stages.
- Procure and manage additional suppliers and advisors to support the effective delivery of the project where required.
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2016, where the role is customer-facing and the post holder is required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available