|£12.65 - 12.65 per hour
|over 1 year ago
Passenger Assistant – Leicester City
Salary: £ 12.65 Per Hour (Umbrella)
Part time (15 hours)
To assist service-users with special needs between home, schools, day-centres and other establishments as directed by the Operations Supervisor/ Deputy Operations Supervisor, ensuring their personal wellbeing at all times and in a safe and appropriate manner
- To carry out reasonable instructions of the Driver
- To collect passengers from Parent/Guardian at the address given, assist them on to vehicle and secure them with a seat belt provided. If passenger in wheelchair then wheelchair to be secured with a clamp on each wheel.
- On arrival at destination hand over service user to a responsible adult
- On return journey from any establishment hand over service user to Parent/guardian
- To attend training events as required
- To follow guidelines relating to Health & Safety
- To respect the confidential nature of personal information
- To ensure the Health & Safety and well being of all service users whilst being transported.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 07860953716.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available