Perm Qualified Social Worker - CIN/CP team
|Job Title:||Perm Qualified Social Worker - CIN/CP team|
|Salary:||£31,371 - 37,849 per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for 22 Perm Qualified Social Workers - CIN/CP team to work with one of our clients based in Coventry. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Salary paying up to £37,849 per year h
In Coventry, we are working hard to build something special. Children and families are at the heart of everything we do, and we believe they deserve the best outcomes. Children’s Services provides a wide range of statutory and non-statutory duties, from Early Help Services, through to children who are looked after.
The service reflects and responds to the changing needs of children and their families. It works to enable a reflective and flexible approach, with a strong Early Help offer and a real focus on Relationship Based Practice and Signs of Safety, which focuses on intervention and keeping families together.
Children’s Services is proud of its achievements to date and is continuing to ensure children and families remain at the heart of all it does. We will provide you with an environment where social work can flourish, with high support, high challenge and manageable caseloads. Children’s Services is proud of its workforce, who are committed, dedicated, and work to a high standard. We are seeking other like minded practitioners who would like to join us. We pride ourselves on building relationships with families and partners and hold respectful practice at the centre of all we do.
- Social workers possess and practice the full range of social work values, knowledge and skills required to improve the lives of children in need (CIN) and their families. They must be registered to practice with the General Social Care Council under the terms of the code of conduct for social workers.
- Social workers demonstrate competence and confidence in assessment, planning, implementation and review in a wide range of CIN cases, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases. They work collaboratively with other professionals, co-ordinating the team around the child, in order to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to safeguarding children and young people.
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families, assessment, planning, implementation and review
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach safeguarding.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings.
- Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day to day service delivery.
- Participate positively in professional supervision and annual appraisal (PrP) review, taking personal responsibility for the quality of practice.
- Take part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required:
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available