Personal Advisor - Young Adult Service - Haringey
|Personal Advisor - Young Adult Service - Haringey
|£17.57 - 21.81 per hour
|over 1 year ago
Personal Advisor – Young Adult Service - Haringey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Personal Advisor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Personal Advisor to work in Young Adult Service in Haringey.
To ensure the diverse population of care leavers are provided with the necessary support, to successfully make their transition to adulthood. To provide a high quality service to care leavers, working in partnership where possible with families, and other statutory and third sector organisations
Pay Rates: £17.57 - £21.81 per hour
Responsibilities of a Personal Advisor: (Full Job Description Available)
- Deliver a high quality service to care leavers aimed at ensuring best outcomes and enabling the young person to succeed as they make their transition to adulthood.
- Regularly prepare, update, review and implement pathway plans in conjunction with the supervising manager and ensure parallel planning where applicable.
- Undertake human rights assessments and ensure that the rights of young people are observed.
- Co-ordinate the provision of services and take reasonable steps so that care leavers make use of services available
- Keep informed about care leavers’ progress and wellbeing; ensuring plans are progressed to meet assessed need.
- Work with other organisations to overcome barriers to learning and employment faced by young people.
- Support care leavers in all aspects of the process required to access accommodation and to ensure they are supported to maintain their tenancy and their resettlement needs are met.
- Ensure care leavers have accessed welfare benefits where eligible.
- Contribute to workshops/training sessions for care leavers to provide independence skills and other identified skills.
- Work with care leavers who have additional needs such as complex mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, young parents (possibly subject to CP/Proceedings), immigration issues which also includes those who have an adult services lead worker
- A professional qualification is not required but it is expected that professional development will be undertaken in the role
- Understanding of the Children (Leaving Care) Act 1989 and guidance relating to Care Leavers
- 2 yrs minimum working with young people in a supportive role in a voluntary or statutory setting
- Direct experience of working with looked after young people and young adults between 16 and 25.
- Understand the importance of delivering a front line duty service for children and young people
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available