QSW - Assessment and Intervention team
|Job Title:||QSW - Assessment and Intervention team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a QSW - Assessment and Intervention team to work with one of our clients based in North East Lincolnshire . You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate paying up to £32ph
- Engaging with families and developing and maintaining a supportive and empowering relationship founded on mutual respect, trust and the strengths of families
- To maintain a caseload of families, providing individual support and group interventions as part of the family action plan.
- To work in partnership with parents to encourage independence and self-reliance and to help them to develop a consistent and positive approach to parenting aimed at addressing behaviours and overcoming challenges.
- To promote and facilitate parental understanding of a child’s needs
- Use persistent and proactive interventions when working with parents to enable positive changes in their lives
- To work directly with children developing positive relationships and providing appropriate support to address a range of needs including disruptive and challenging behaviour.
- To support parents to provide an appropriate environment in which children and young people feel safe and which encourages the development of their self-esteem and resilience.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available