Qualified Social Worker - CAST Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - CAST Team|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - CAST Team to work with one of our clients based in Farnborough. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £40 ph
- Refer to other relevant agencies and undertake joint assessments where appropriate to ensure all risks and needs are considered.
- To arrange, provide or purchase appropriate services/care within the Departments agreed priorities and resource framework to reflect best value principals and to comply with legislation and statutory duties.
- Take appropriate action in conjunction with other agencies and within legal and statutory framework, to protect vulnerable people.
- Manage an agreed case load in accordance with statutory and Departmental procedures and objectives, and professional good practice to enable individuals to achieve goals and maximise their strengths
- Monitor, review and reassess care packages/services against identified risks, needs, and objectives to ensure the continued effectiveness in achieving required or wanted outcomes.
- Make appropriate use of paper and computerised case recording systems to and effectively contribute to professional case management and comply with current legislation and Departmental Policies and Procedures. Records should be accessible to individuals, colleagues and managers as appropriate.
- Produce reports as required which comply with statutory and Departmental procedures and capture and analyse information clearly and guide decision making and case management
- Ensure knowledge of benefits, fees and allowances is current and advise individuals how to access them in order to achieve maximum independence and manage expectations and demands
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available