Qualified Social Worker - Children and Young People's Disability Team
|Qualified Social Worker - Children and Young People's Disability Team
|£38 per hour
|over 2 years ago
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children and Young People’s Disability Team to work with one of our clients based in Reading. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £38ph
- The Children and Young People’s Disabilities Team (CYPDT) assesses and supports children and young people between the ages of 0-18. The legislation that covers the work of the team is the Children Act (1989), the Children and Families Act (2014) and the Care Act (2014).
- The team comprises of social workers and occupational therapists.
- The aim of the CYPDT is to ensure that all disabled children and young people are supported within their families, that they are encouraged to achieve their maximum potential in achieving independence, education, employment and that they are fully included and valued members of their local communities.
- The CYPDT helps disabled children and young people with meeting personal care needs and advises on equipment and property adaptations that enable independent living. The team also recognises the important role of Carers, offering assessments and respite where appropriate.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available