Qualified Social Worker - Children's Locality Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Locality Team|
|Salary:||£33.14 - 33.14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children's Locality Team to work with one of our clients based in Hull. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying up to £33.14 ph
- To carry out assessments of Children in Need and Children in Need of Protection and to undertake direct work with children and their families.
- To work in accordance with established policies and procedures
- To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
- To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill treatment of children undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation or children and young people maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries.
- To work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to plan for changing circumstances.
- To liaise with colleagues in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning.
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership based on their assessment of need.
- To undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to children and families assigned to monitor and review the implementation of care plans, ensuring that the services being provided are meeting the assessed need and the provision remains within any agreed costs.
- To prepare record, maintain case records and other information in accordance with child protection procedures and timescales.
- We require high quality Social Workers, We require social workers able and experienced of undertaking court work.
- Candidate must have experience in working in Childrens services.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ post qualifying experience.
- Candidate must have worked in LAC before.
- Candidate must have experience in Court work - CP
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available