Qualified Social Worker - Children's Services
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's Services|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children's Services to work with one of our clients based in Bracknell. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £32ph
- To hold a caseload and provide assessment, care planning, intervention and familysupport according to expertise.
- To assess & identify the needs of children and families referred and negotiate deliveryof services by determining how these needs can be best met in accordance withstatutory responsibilities and council policies using best value principles.
- To work alongside partner agencies e.g. voluntary & statutory and within the contextof the care plan for children and families to ensure the provision of appropriate andeffective services
- Promote listening to children at every opportunity; ensuring their views are heard,recorded and acted upon in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To ensure access to translation & interpretation services as necessary.
- To develop and maintain accurate case records and comply with the Department’spolicies, procedures and guidelines
- To contribute to the development of services to children and families by attending andcontributing positively to team meetings to promote the delivery of integrated andeffective services for children in need of support and protection.
- To attend regular supervision and with the supervisor, be able to set clear goals andinterventive strategies.
- To regularly monitor and evaluate casework and bring to the attention of thesupervisor any resource shortfalls.
- To make effective use of time and be able to prioritise workload.
- To contribute to the team duty rota.
- To provide cover for the work of other team members and other additional dutiescommensurate with the level of the job (the nature of these will vary according toexperience, competencies and the grade of the post).
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available