Qualified Social Worker - Children's unaccompanied minors team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Children's unaccompanied minors team|
|Salary:||£36 - 40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Children’s unaccompanied minors team to work with one of our clients based in Kent. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate up to £40ph
- To provide a social work service to unaccompanied asylum seeking children and care leavers within the service group
- To manage a caseload determined by the Team Manager or Practice Manager
- To undertake work alone and with others on complex LAC and care leaver cases.
- To participate in a duty system, which might entail operating from another site.
- To participate in regular supervision.
- To participate in team meetings
- To keep case recordings accurate and up-to-date in a factual and informative style.
- To ensure all financial transactions are fully written up and accounted for.
- To work in accordance with the Council’s Equal Opportunities statement.
- To work in collaboration with staff in other statutory and voluntary agencies.
- To attend looked after children’s reviews and represent the Department at formal meetings, courts, etc.
- To keep abreast of childcare and other legislation and departmental policies and procedures.
- To undertake other such relevant duties as required by the manager.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available