Qualified Social Worker - CMHT Team
|Qualified Social Worker - CMHT Team
|Vale of Glamorgan
|£33.39 - 33.39 per hour
|over 3 years ago
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - CMHT Team to work with one of our clients based in Vale of Glamorgan. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £33.39ph
To undertake assessment of service users and their carers in accordance with statutory duties under relevant legislation.
• To plan and commission services to meet identified needs and monitor and review care plans in conjunction with service users and carers
• To negotiate and co-ordinate applications for resources and to work in partnership with internal and external partners both statutory and voluntary on behalf of service users and carers
• To undertake case management responsibility for a specific caseload and prioritise workload demands appropriately.
• To maintain up to date electronic and paper case files and relevant documents, providing accurate records relating to performance management and other statistical data as required.
• To prepare for and participate in supervision and Personal Development Review sessions with supervisor/ line manager, and identify personal development and training needs to maintain Registration with the Care Council for Wales.
• To supervise or mentor other staff or students where appropriate and offer input into training programmes and Team Practice Issues meetings where appropriate.
• To take part in office duty rotas and other activities associated with a multi-disciplinary team.
• Ensure compliance with the Council’s Financial Regulations, Standing Orders, Policies and Procedures
• To implement the principles of the Council’s Equal Opportunity Policy whilst carrying out the above duties
• To adhere to Health and Safety legislation / relevant Council policies and procedures and to take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be adversely affected by your acts / omissions.
• To implement the principles of the Council's Environment Policy while carrying out the above duties.
• To report without delay any safeguarding concerns to the appropriate safeguarding officer.
• Such other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grade and in accordance with the general character of the job as may reasonably be required by the Chief Officer from time to time.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available