Qualified Social worker - Early Help Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social worker - Early Help Team|
|Salary:||£27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker in a Early Help and Assessment Team. You will be working in Liverpool for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £27ph
- Make decisions on allocations when early help support is requested about the most appropriate service to respond to the needs identified
- Undertake further research with family members and/or professionals including relevant databases to inform appropriate decision making about allocations
- Ensure relevant information is shared appropriately with consent Provide advice and information to professionals about resources and services that will meet the needs of children and families.
- Provide, advice and assistance to professionals about the Early Help process, completion of assessments, plans, reviews and the role of the Lead Professional
- Inform professionals of the name of the Lead professional and broker the identification of Lead Professional when there is not one available Seek advice to assess risk notifying the MASH where appropriate Identify risk in consultation and notify manager where appropriate Ensure timescales for requests for support, assessments, plans and reviews are adhered to
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available