Qualified Social worker in a Family Support and Protection Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social worker in a Family Support and Protection Team|
|Salary:||£39 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social worker in a Family Support and Protection Team . You will be working in Carlisle for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to - £39ph
- The successful candidate will be excited to be part of a team achieving positive outcomes for children and young people
- Work with children and families at the point in their journey where there are safeguarding concerns and act to reduce those risks. They play a key role in child protection, a child in need cases and safety planning for children.
- Family Support and Protection undertake meaningful, transparent direct work with children and their families ensuring the most positive outcomes and our diverse practice teams work within a positive, nurturing environment where successes are celebrated and individuals within the team are supported to grow and develop.
- As an experienced Social Worker within Family Support and Protection, you will be working to deliver first-class support to vulnerable children and families.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available