Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team to work with one of our clients based in Wakefield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rates -£32ph
- The Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) deals with referrals from professionals and members of the public who have concerns about a child’s welfare and safety. It makes the process of dealing with referrals quicker and more effective by improving the way County Council, Health, Education, Police and other colleagues share information.
- The MASH Officer will receive and collate the information required to make a decision on the outcome of the referral in to MASH, and through case discussion with partner organisations based in the MASH, will direct the referral to the most appropriate agency as appropriate.
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to the outcome of the referral
- Record interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi agency risk analysis to inform case Management advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- To ensure clear, concise, and accurate recording of work undertaken, and good electronic and paper file management is maintained. Northamptonshire have adopted the Integrated Children’s System as a data system for record management.
- To provide information to service users through liaison with internal and external agencies to enable service users to access relevant services, and to encourage their participation. Immediately report to the team manager or senior practitioner where issues require escalation, or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Ensure that reasonable care is always taken for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available